OUR GREATEST HITS

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Ryan Reynolds: 'The Change-Up' Star's Hottest Moments


Ryan Reynolds: 'The Change-Up' Star's Hottest Moments

Ryan Reynolds is no stranger to Hollywood these days. He’s changed bodies with Jason Bateman, fought to save the planet and even wooed Sandra Bullock on the big screen -- all without breaking so much as a sweat.
You’d think being named PEOPLE’s “Sexiest Man Alive,” last year would make this Hollywood hunk a little uncomfortable, but Reynolds said he just went with it.
"Well, there was a little moment of disbelief, and then you kind of settle into it. Really, you just have to go with the flow,” he said about the honor.
Earlier this year, Reynolds also opened up to Details about hitting his A-List stride.
"I'm really f**king lucky that I hit it late," he told the magazine. "None of this happened to me in my early twenties, so I didn't configure myself at an early age in the audience's mind as one guy."
In his latest summer flick, Reynolds switches lives -- and bodies -- with Jason Bateman for a “Freaky Friday”-esque, R-rated romp in "The Change-Up."
"I don't think there's any point in making it any other way," Reynolds told HitFix about the raunchy film's rating. "The R rating is the reason that I'm here. [We] do all the things you wish you could have seen in those other movies.”
We don't know about you, but we can't get enough of this Hollywood hunk, so we put together some of our favorite -- and, of course, hottest -- Reynolds moments. Check out the slideshow below!

No comments:

Post a Comment